- The humor site Scoopertino has fooled the world with a fake letter from Sean Connery to Steve Jobs, refusing to let Apple use 007 to hawk computers.
- Apple has released the newest version of its primo video editing software, Final Cut Pro X.
- The fiery leftist site known as firedoglake has pointed out — and it’s about time someone finally has — that fact-checking sites do not always serve the cause of factuality. Case in point: Politifact just plain getting it wrong it trying to take Jon Stewart to task for saying Fox News viewers are consistently the most misinformed of TV news watchers.
- Keith Olbermann is back on the air and giving the impression that something unbelievable and perhaps unforgivable could happen at … any … moment. (Bonus: video at the link.)
- Reuters’ Felix Salmon has sliced and diced NY Times Dealbook wunderkind Andrew Ross Sorkin, strongly implying he is a Wall Street stooge.